Digital Media Manager
We are currently looking for a full-time, interim Digital Media Manager with solid digital and social media experience to play an active role in contributing to the strategy and execution of integrated media initiatives for agency clients.
This role is responsible for researching, recommending, and guiding the media planning process as well as identifying and implementing paid media solutions for a variety of initiatives. This position requires a unique blend of online marketing expertise, data analysis, strategic acumen, creative problem-solving and meticulous attention to detail as well as a collaborative team-oriented approach. Successful candidates will have a consumer-centric mindset with the ability to think strategically, be committed to service excellence, demonstrate good judgment and have solid communication skills that provide the ability to interact with cross-departmental teams.
If you are highly creative with a passion for advertising and digital media, we’d love to talk to you!
Reports ToAssociate Media Director
Our Company is committed to attracting and retaining the best qualified individuals and promotes equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, age, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Recommend creative digital media solutions and set-up new client campaigns collaborating with other media team members to execute
- Management of current Display campaigns, reporting across all tactics and planning of new projects
- Implement and monitor campaigns through ad serving, pacing, optimizing, reporting and billing
- Identify ways to measure success against the campaign goals and achievable outcomes
- Become immersed in our clients’ brands and goals and develop creative solutions that improve the brands’ reputation and performance
- Take broad concepts and translate them into meaningful, actionable operating plans for the media team and clients
Qualifications & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- At least 4+ years experience in digital media, ideally in an agency environment
- Recent experience working in digital media, specifically Display campaigns
- A strong understanding of integrated advertising across multiple media forms
- A proven ability to manage and set client expectations and to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven process
- Strong knowledge of key digital and social platforms
- Experience developing client-facing digital performance reports and a strong interest in analytics
- Some ad ops experience, including Sizmek, is helpful
- Proficiency with digital and analytical tools (Google AdWords, Google Analytics. Ad Serving, etc.) is a plus