Digital Media Manager
We are currently looking for a Freelance Digital Media Manager with solid digital and social media experience to play an active role in contributing to the strategy and execution of integrated media initiatives for agency clients. The Freelance Digital Media Manager is a member of the Media team and helps our clients maximize their investment and innovation in advertising.
This role is responsible for researching, recommending, and guiding the media planning as well as identifying and implementing paid media solutions for a variety of initiatives. This position requires a unique blend of online marketing expertise, data analysis, strategic acumen, creative problem-solving and meticulous attention to detail as well as a collaborative team-oriented approach with a solid understanding of our company goals and values. Successful candidates will have a client-centric mindset with the ability to think strategically, be committed to service excellence, demonstrate good judgment and have solid communication skills that provide the ability to interact with cross-departmental teams.
If you are highly creative with a passion for advertising, digital and social media, we’d love to talk to you!
Reports ToAssociate Media Director
Our Company is committed to attracting and retaining the best qualified individuals and promotes equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, age, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Become immersed in our clients’ brands and goals and develop creative solutions that improve the brands’ reputation and performance.
- Primary focus on management and reporting of current media placements, with additional focus on new media planning and execution, and the related day-to-day account activities each requires.
- Take broad concepts and translate them into meaningful, actionable operating plans for the media team and clients.
- Create and deliver interactive elements of digital/social media engagement campaigns, collaborating with other media team members to execute.
- Identify ways to measure success against the campaign goals and achievable outcomes.
- Implement and monitor campaigns through ad serving, pacing, optimizing, reporting and billing.
- Structure and present compelling recommendations to client for approval and partner with the necessary resources internally and externally for success.
- Recommend creative digital media solutions and set-up new client campaigns.
- Oversight and optimization of paid social and paid search media campaigns to meet or exceed client goals.
Qualifications & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- At least 4+ years experience in digital media, ideally in an agency environment
- A strong understanding of integrated advertising across multiple media forms
- Ability to manage internal customer relationships and expectations through effective interpersonal communication, negotiating and partnering
- A proven ability to manage and set client expectations and to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven process
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Keynote
- Strong knowledge of key digital and social platforms (Google, Facebook, etc.)
- Experience developing client-facing digital performance reports and a strong interest in analytics
- Proficiency with digital and analytical tools (Google AdWords, Google Analytics. Ad Serving, etc.)
- Recent experience working in digital media including Social, Display, and Search campaigns