We are looking for a part-time Strategic Planner who shares our passion for creating integrated, impactful and courageous strategic platforms for client and new business efforts. The work will be on an as-needed basis for various client campaigns and to partner with us by providing your thought leadership on cultural insights, technology innovations as well as advising clients on business, category and consumer insights.
The ideal candidate is a creative, analytical and collaborative, team-oriented individual with a solid understanding of digital marketing, communications, advertising and the gathering and analyzing of data.
Reports ToChief Relationships Officer
Our Company is committed to attracting and retaining the best qualified individuals and promotes equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, age, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Provide guidance to develop strategic integrated marketing campaigns
- Effectively manage and understand all research relating to the audience brand, culture and context
- Conduct research projects including designing and conducting qualitative research groups and quantitative studies
- Forecast, report and optimize data to form concepts, ideas and plans
- Provide the creative team with clearly defined briefs enabling them to develop creative ideas that may be applied across a variety of media channels
- Effectively communicate ideas, POVs and strategies to clients and teams
- Monitor cultural and social trends, their impact on consumers’ attitudes, behavior and perceptions using a variety of markets and research data
- Assist in business development efforts from strategy through to client presentations
Qualifications & Education
- Bachelors degree and at least 7 years’ experience in communications/advertising primarily in brand strategy development
- Solid working knowledge and experience with quantitative and qualitative research
- A strong understanding of integrated advertising including proficiency across traditional and digital media
- Evidence of success in developing strong insights and brand strategies and in helping deliver them to market
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Strong presentation skills for client and new business pitch meetings