Production-Project Management Intern
We are looking for a part-time intern to support the Production/Project Management team for 3 months beginning in January 2019. We will take the time to teach you, support your individual goals and provide you with responsibility – and have some fun too.
The Production/Project Management Intern will have the opportunity to learn and get hands-on experience with the team’s efforts to produce high-quality broadcast, digital, and social content, as well as digital collaterals, websites, and data entry. This position will assist the entire PM team with developing schedules, budgets, and timelines. In addition, various project management and production learning opportunities will include assisting with the administration of procurement and vendor payments, potentially contacting with talent to schedule casting, wardrobe fittings, reads, or shoot days; preparing and executing talent releases; and assisting management with allocations and documentation and summary of hours.
Reports ToSupervisor, Project Management
Our Company is committed to attracting and retaining the best qualified individuals and promotes equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, age, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Ensure quality control on all documents and concepts that go to the client (proofreading, formatting and fact checking)
- Provide ongoing project status checks; working with management to adjust schedules and tasks as necessary to ensure on-time delivery
- Assist in invoice creation and payment tracking for vendors, production companies, and freelance contractors
- Assist in data entry into our timekeeping system for yourself and part-time employees
- Take notes and minutes in meetings; generate conference reports to highlight action items and next steps
Qualifications & Education
- Currently enrolled in coursework to receive a BA or BS in Advertising, Marketing or business-related field
- Previous related internship experience is helpful
- Ability to intern 12 – 20 hours per week for academic credit
- All candidates must be a current student and eligible for internship academic credit
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (soft skills)
- Experience with production and on-set work is a plus