Temporary Digital Media Planner
We are currently looking for a temporary Digital Media Planner with solid experience to play an active role in contributing to the strategy and execution of integrated media initiatives for agency clients. The project will include creating 3-4 media plans over the next 2-3 months. This can be a remote work arrangement.
Reports ToAssociate Media Director
Our Company is committed to attracting and retaining the best qualified individuals and promotes equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, age, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Determine media strategy/2019 plan for existing clients
- Recommend creative digital media solutions
- Investigate cross-channel opportunities, incorporating mobile, search and social extensions
- Create and present media specific documents such as RFPs, media plans, objectives and strategies decks and other related functions
- Become immersed in our clients’ brands and goals to develop creative solutions that improve the brands’ reputation and performance
- Take broad concepts and translate them into meaningful, actionable operating media plans
Qualifications & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- At least 4+ years experience in digital media, ideally in an agency environment
- A strong understanding of integrated advertising across multiple media forms
- Strong knowledge of key digital and social platforms