Assistant Account Executive
i.d.e.a. is looking for an Assistant Account Executive to join our growing team. You will learn and contribute as a part of our highly collaborative crew and have the opportunity to work on award winning campaigns for our noteworthy lists of clients.
If you would describe yourself as:
- self-motivated and confident even as you ‘learn your way’ along;
- eager to take charge and lead projects, big and small;
- detail-oriented even within a fast-paced environment;
- a resourceful problem-solver;
then we want to talk to you.
Reports ToAccount Management Team
Our Company is committed to attracting and retaining the best qualified individuals and promotes equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, age, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Supporting the Account Management team as a liaison with internal team members and client counterparts on varied projects including digital/social campaigns, brand strategy, media planning, research and more
- Wearing many hats including updating status documents, conference reports, scheduling and facilitating agency and client meetings, and competitive reporting
- Assisting the Project Management team in preparation of budgets and schedules
- Ensuring fluid communication between the agency and client team is maintained
Qualifications & Education
- At least 2 years experience as a project or account manager in an agency or in-house marketing group
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong competency with MS Office (e.g. Excel, Word), Mac Apps (e.g. Keynote)
- A passion for ideas that have the power to move businesses and brands forward