Project Management Intern
We are currently looking for a Project Management Intern majoring in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related field. The Project Management Intern will provide project management support to Project Managers on assigned accounts. This is a great opportunity for professional development in one of San Diego’s top agency environments.
Reports ToProject Management Team
Our Company is committed to attracting and retaining the best qualified individuals and promotes equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, age, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Provide support to Project Managers which ranges from updating schedules and estimates in approved technology to creating and managing client binders and project folders.
- Shadow the Project Managers and learn how to route/traffic deliverables across agency departments and outside vendors/contracts, maintaining on-time delivery to clients.
- Assist Project Managers with program timelines/scheduling and program estimating, including monitoring expenditure of budgeted hours/expenses.
- Research vendors for approved vendor list for all jobs based on quality control, budget and timing.
- Interact with multiple teams across the Agency on various projects.
- Play a role in research projects, competitive reports and much more.
Qualifications & Education
- Majors in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related field
- A willingness and enthusiasm to learn and follow directions
- Ability to multi-task and pay attention to details
- A team player who enjoys working in a collaborative environment, but is also self-motivated and can also work autonomously
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, professionalism and a positive attitude
- Previous related work/internship experience preferred
- Must be a currently enrolled student and eligible for academic credit