Operations and HR Intern
We are looking for a part-time intern to support the Operations and Human Resources team for three months this Fall. This internship is for academic credit. We will take the time to teach you, support your individual goals and provide you with responsibility – and have some fun too!
Reports ToHR & Operations Dept.
Our Company is committed to attracting and retaining the best qualified individuals and promotes equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, age, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Go behind the scenes of a dynamic, growing marketing and advertising agency to learn and gain exposure to the Operations and Human Resources side of the industry.
- Assist with the administrative functions of the office such as creating and maintaining spreadsheets, coordinating meetings, reception and client interface, inventory management and assigning parking.
- Learn about HR policies and procedures as well as legal compliance by assisting with audits, research and file maintenance.
- Partner with internal clients and hiring managers on recruiting efforts such as reference checks, drafting/editing job descriptions, placing job postings and coordinating interviews.
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of our digital filing system.
- Other projects as assigned
Qualifications & Education
- Majoring in Business Administration, Human Resources, Communications or a related field
- A desire to learn about Business Administration and HR operations of a growing company
- Diligent work ethic, attention to detail and strong writing skills
- Ability to take initiative and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel)
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to work well independently and collaborate with others
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Current student eligible for academic credit through an internship