Digital Media Strategist
The Digital Media Strategist is a critical member of the Digital Media team and helps our clients maximize their investment and innovation in digital media advertising. This role is responsible for identifying and implementing paid media solutions across a diverse mix of digital channels for a variety of initiatives.
This position requires a unique blend of online marketing expertise, data analysis, strategic acumen and creative problem-solving as well as a collaborative team-oriented approach with a solid understanding of our company goals and values.
Reports ToVP. Media
Our Company is committed to attracting and retaining the best qualified individuals and promotes equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, age, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Serves as strategist for the research, media planning, execution and reporting of digital media campaigns and the related day-to-day account activities.
- Design and implement insight-driven multi-channel digital campaigns and strategies for capturing the right audience with the right message at the right time.
- Become an expert on our client’s brands and goals, and develop creative solutions that improve the brand’s reputation.Take broad concepts and strategy and translate them into meaningful, actionable operating plans for the digital media team and clients.
- Create and deliver interactive elements of digital/social media engagement campaigns, collaborating with traditional and digital media leadership teams.Identify ways to measure success against the campaign goals and achievable outcomes.Implement and monitor campaigns through ad serving, pacing, optimizing, billing and reporting.
- Determine methods to collect and present data and analysis to clients.
- Structure and present recommendations to client for approval and partner with the necessary resources internally and externally to succeed.
Behaviors & Key Accountabilities
- Works well with different personalities, especially those of clients
- Client-centric mindset with the ability to think strategically
- Thrives in a collaborative environment but can also work autonomously
- Committed to service excellence and demonstrates good judgment
- Ability to multi task with great attention to detail and under pressure
- A desire for continual personal and professional development
Qualifications & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- At least 2 years’ experience in digital media, ideally in an agency environment
- A strong understanding of integrated advertising across multiple media forms, as well as a knowledge of branding Ability to manage internal customer relationships and expectations through effective interpersonal communication, negotiating and partnering
- A proven ability to manage and set client expectations and to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven process
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Keynote Familiarity and proficiency with key digital and social platforms
- Experience developing client-facing digital performance reports and a strong interest in analytics
- Proficiency with digital and analytical tools (Google AdWords, Google Analytics. Ad Serving, etc)
- Recent experience working in digital media including Social, Display, and Search campaigns
- Previous client management experience preferred