Assistant Account Executive
We are looking for an Assistant Account Executive who shares our passion and can make impactful connections both inside and outside the agency, all in the pursuit of meaningful courageous work.
Would you describe yourself as:
- self-motivated and can take active ownership on assigned tasks and projects?
- accountable and can manage assigned tasks and projects independently?
- detail-oriented even within a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment?
- having a can-do spirit as a resourceful problem-solver?
If yes, we want to talk to you.
Reports ToVP, Account Management
Our Company is committed to attracting and retaining the best qualified individuals and promotes equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, age, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Supporting the Account Management team members on daily projects, client presentations, pitch preparation and provide tactical guidance to accomplish objectives and KPIs of a project... all while serving as a liaison between the agency and the client
- Completion of job-related administrative tasks including: tracking and updating status documents, conference reports, scheduling and facilitating agency and client meetings or calls and researching and competitive tracking as needed
- Assisting the Project Management team in preparation of budgets and schedules
- Ensuring fluid communication between the agency and client team is maintained
Qualifications & Education
- At least 2 years experience managing client relationships and creative production in a marketing or advertising agency
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and a positive approach to problem solving
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong competency with MS Office (e.g. Excel, Word), Mac Apps (e.g. Keynote)