Strategic Planning Intern
We’re looking for a part-time intern for academic credit beginning in January 2017 to learn with us and support our Account Planning/Strategy team with various projects in collaboration with other disciplines within the agency. This is a three month internship.
Reports ToStrategy Dept.
Our Company is committed to attracting and retaining the best qualified individuals and promotes equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, age, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Identify research needs given client objectives
- Conduct primary research and translate findings into actionable insights
- Analyze emerging cultural trends and interpret their business impact
- Conduct competitive analysis of brands within a client’s category
- Help craft presentation materials for briefing the creative team
- Provide recommendations on client marketing strategies and tactics
Qualifications & Education
- Major in Marketing, Communications other closely related field with coursework in Statistical Analysis, Marketing Research and Consumer/Buyer Behavior (degree in progress or completed)
- An understanding of market research
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, energetic, highly creative setting
- A positive attitude and excitement to learn new skills
- Previous related internship preferred but not required
- All candidates must be a current student and eligible for academic credit.