At i.d.e.a., we have dedicated ourselves to building a Brand Management Service Vision that will move People, Product, and Culture both for ourselves and our brand partners. We have challenged the Brand Management team with the task of defining what constitutes outstanding Brand Management and how to implement those best practices every day.
Before starting this voyage of discovery there were a couple of questions that I asked myself and my team to ensure we were providing ourselves a framework for success. Unsurprisingly, it elicited extensive debate and interesting point of views.
If you're interested, let me take you on this journey by asking you the following questions:
- What's the difference between a Product brand and a Service brand?
- What are the Service Brands that you respect and aspire to learn from?
- What are their core values and principles that make them who they are and great at what they do?
- What is client service worth?
- What does all this mean when building a Brand Management Service Vision?
Over the course of the next couple of weeks I'm going to be exploring the insights and comments that have been shared and discussed and how they inform the building blocks of the Brand pyramid to the right.
I'm interested to hear from you.