Cameron Gomez // November 15, 2012 // Advertising, Careers // Comments Off
Who we want:
- A college student who is seeking an internship for course credit through their university (this is required)
- A junior or senior majoring in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, English, or closely related field with a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Is willing to commit to a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Is well-organized
- Is a self-starter and takes ownership of projects
- Possesses excellent communication skills- both oral and written
- Is eager to learn and takes initiative
- Has a creative mind
- Is professional and detail oriented
- Works well as part of cross-functional team
- Can think strategically and analyze and summarize data
Responsibilities will vary from day to day and can expand, depending on your willingness to learn a particular skill set.
- Analyze and summarize data for use in reporting
- Conduct primary and secondary research for existing Brand Partners or potential new business pitches
- Assist the Programs Supervisor by helping with the flow and archiving of projects
- Coordinate print related projects from start to finish
- Assist with the media placement process
- Conduct field research, including surveys, gathering of materials and documentation
- Document existing out of home creative executions
- Analyze competitive set for existing Brand Partners through Google Analytics, Sysomos, and other online measurement tools
- Summarize important data into concise, but comprehensive reports
- Write for “Feed The Interns Blog” with other i.d.e.a. interns
This position is unpaid and only open to current college students who can obtain college credit through the internship.
The experience you will receive at i.d.e.a. is invaluable. We will take the time to teach and support you throughout the process, and provide you with responsibility and ownership of your projects. Oh, and yes, you will definitely have fun in the process.
For a little more information about us, peruse our blog or the blog written by our interns.
If you are interested and meet the criteria above, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also indicate your hours of availability and available start and preferred end date. Please, no phone calls. Seriously.