Beth Wilkinson // November 14, 2012 // Careers, Public Relations, Social Media // 1 Comment
We are looking for two spring interns to support our Reputation team with public relations and social media experience. Here’s our list of must haves:
- A communications, journalism or English major in progress – the internship must count toward class credit
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, energetic, highly creative setting
- An enthusiasm for and experience with social media
- A willingness to blog from time to time on our intern blog!
Here’s what you’ll get hands-on experience doing while at i.d.e.a.:
- Direct media pitching
- Writing media releases, alerts and other press materials
- Social media content creation
- Blogger and social media correspondence
- Maintaining digital clipbooks for brand partners
- Creating and updating media lists
- General account support
And working for us isn’t so bad, either. We’ll take the time to teach, support, provide you with responsibility and have some fun.
If you fit the bill, we would love to meet you; please send your resume, cover letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.