San Diego-based creative agency i.d.e.a. has an exciting new opportunity!
We’re a fast-paced shop with great clients looking for just the right person to fill our full-time position of Reputation Manager (equivalent to a Public Relations Account Executive). So if you have strong media relations experience on a regional and national level (with the portfolio to prove it), and if the following list sums up what you bring to the table, then clearly you’re awesome and we’d love to talk to you.
Here’s the kind of person you are. You…..
- Work well with different personalities, especially clients
- Handle pressure well
- Strike the delicate balance of pleasing clients without being a pushover
- Thrive in a team environment, but can also excel working autonomously
- Are professional, self-motivated and organized
- Are deadline and solution-oriented
- Are resourceful and quick-thinking
- Are a strategic thinker
- Have the ability to multi-task with great attention to detail
Have to have:
- 3 -5 years of equivalent experience; agency experience essential
- Strong media relationships on the local, regional and national level
- Demonstrated experience planning and implementing client strategy with a portfolio to demonstrate it
- Experience with managing multiple accounts, demonstrating strong client management skills
- Knowledge of and experience with social media platforms
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills
- BA or BS in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or closely related field
Some of the things you will do in this role:
- Be a primary brand partner contact and creative group liaison
- Strategize, design and write reputation management plans
- Design and implement successful brand partner events and promotions to meet their business goals
- Strategize and manage content for brand partner social media platforms
- Lead internal brand partner meetings and brainstorms
- Manage deadlines; provide guidance to other team members
- Manage allocated budgets and hours to meet or exceed profitability goals
- Provide day-to-day support to senior team members
- Conduct and report on competitive and brand partner-specific research
- Manage the creation of brand partner activity, wrap-up and post-mortem report
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, please include a brief rationale of why this position is right for you. Salary will be commensurate with experience and competitive. No calls or emails. Really.