Camila España // March 23, 2012 // Advertising // Comments Off
i.d.e.a. is looking for a Brand Department Intern for Summer 2012.
This position is unpaid and only open to current college students who can obtain college credit through the internship.
You’re one step closer to joining our team if you:
- Are a college student (junior or senior) majoring in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, English, or closely related field with 3.0 GPA or above
- Possess excellent communication skills- both oral and written
- Are willing to commit to a minimum of 20 hours per week, set hours (Monday, Wednesday, Friday preferable) or full-time if possible
- Are a self-starter who takes ownership of projects
- Act professionally and are detail oriented
- Are eager to learn and take initiative
- Have a creative mind
- Are well-organized
- Work well as part of a cross-functional team
- Can think strategically and analyze and summarize data
As part of our team, you will:
- Analyze and summarize data for use in reporting
- Conduct primary and secondary research for existing Brand Partners or potential new business pitches
- Assist the Traffic Manager by helping with the flow and archiving of projects
- Coordinate print related projects from start to finish
- Assist with the media placement process
- Conduct field research, including surveys, gathering of materials and documentation
- Document existing out of home creative executions
- Analyze competitive set for existing Brand Partners through Google Analytics, Sysomos, and other online tools
- Summarize important data into concise, but comprehensive reports
The experience you will receive at i.d.e.a. is invaluable. We will take the time to teach and support you throughout the process, and provide you with responsibility and ownership of your projects. Oh, and yes, you will definitely have fun in the process.
If you are interested and meet the criteria above, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please also indicate your hours of availability and available start and preferred end date.
Please, no phone calls.
For a little more information about us please visit our website. Responsibilities will vary from day to day and can expand, depending on your willingness to learn and particular skillset.