Bailey Gardiner is looking for an Advertising Account Intern for the Fall Quarter/Semester.
A little about you:
• A college student (junior or senior) majoring in Communications, English or Marketing
• Must be able to obtain college credit for the internship
• Willing to commit to a minimum of 15 hours per week, set hours are preferable
• A well-organized, self-starter who shows ownership over assignments
• Excellent communication skills- both oral and written
• Eager to learn
A little about your responsibilities:
• Assist the Traffic Coordinator by helping with the flow of projects
• Coordinate print related projects from start to finish
• Handle insertion orders and assist with organization of the media placement process
• Research new publications, new business prospects, online opportunities and guerilla marketing, which sometimes requires going out in the field and gathering information, materials and photos
• Writing for “Feed The Interns Blog” with other Bailey Gardiner interns
• Responsibilities will vary and can grow with your willingness
This position is unpaid and only open to current college students who can obtain college credit through the internship.
The experience you will receive at Bailey Gardiner is invaluable. We will take the time to teach, support, provide you with responsibility and have some fun.
If you are interested, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please.